04 January 2011

The Wrights

I have been looking forward to doing a lifestyle session with the Wrights for quite some time. They're such a sweet, beautiful, and happy family, and they exceeded my expectations in every way!

Since baby Camryn was enjoying her morning nap when I arrived, Jadon got some fantastic quality time. Reading a book was the first order of the day. I love this expression!


Then it was time to play with cars...


Jadon loved the tickle fights, wrestling, jumping, chasing, climbing... Whew! I bet he enjoyed a nap after all that!


Running around all over the house makes getting some blurry shots inevitable. Those don't usually make the cut, but I just fell in love with this one. The movement and emotion is perfect.


I think he was getting a little worn out?


Taking a rest reading with Daddy. I love how they each have their own teddy bear!


While the boys took a break with a book, Camryn had awaken and was enjoying a meal. Such a beautiful, quiet moment.


Too cute!



Jadon had gotten his second wind! Suzy told me that Jadon climbs all over Don on a daily basis. Who needs a jungle gym when you have Dad?


And then came my favorite line of the day, from Suzy: "Jadon, do you want to jump on the bed?" Yep--the perfect parents! :)


I love love LOVE this one!


Such beautiful ladies!



And then it was family story time. Aren't they picture perfect?


It was such a fun day! Be sure to check out their slideshow to see the whole experience!

No comments: