26 August 2009

Oliver Rush

I met Shea through church, and once we started hanging out we really connected. She's been such a great friend to me. When Shea and Matt had their son, Oliver Rush, he quickly gained a spot in my heart. He's been a joy to watch as he grows! I took Ollie's seven-month pictures last week. Here's just a bit (there were so many good ones!) of Ollie for you:


Ollie loves his glow worm:


Smiling at Mommy:


Shea fed Ollie his favorite--pumpkin baby food. These pics were taken in three consecutive seconds. It cracks me up!


You can't tell me this is not completely adorable!


This is Ollie after a long day of drumming:


I was laughing so hard when he did that I almost couldn't take the picture! He really knows how to rock! I sense a drummer in the making...

So what are the chances that you'll get a 7-month old and his mommy both looking at the camera and smiling at the same time?? One in a million, I'd say. So, Shea, here's your one-in-a-million shot. You deserve it!

1 comment:

Katie Schrock said...

What a cutie! :)
I've been meaning to comment on your blog posts, but keep forgetting to!